Sunday, December 06, 2009

Two Weeks to Go

Two weeks to go...only two weeks. I can make this. I can do it. I won't lose my temper. I won't yell at the sweet children. I'll be smiles and mistletoe and everything nice.

Who am I kidding?

I'll yell and carry on and give lunch detention--whatever it takes to make these last two weeks semi-peaceful. Luckily, the last week before break will be taken up with exams.

So, really, I have one more week. One more measly week to be interspersed with happy hours and Christmas parties to make me more festive and bright.

I can do a week. Granted, I have a skeleton of a lesson plan for tomorrow because I spent today watching Falalala Lifetime. And it was awesome. It had to happen in order for me to make it one more week. So tomorrow, we'll wrap up the oh-so-awesome bias lesson I came up with and I'll plan tomorrow afternoon.

That's what planning period is for, right?

No comments: