Monday, September 19, 2005

Canterbury Tales Projects

I must admit that I was overall pleasantly surprised with your projects. You really took them seriously and did a good job. My one complaint is how you present things. A majority of you are not comfortable speaking to a group. I understand that. I was a freshman when I had to give my first speech and right before my turn I had to leave the room to vomit. To this day, I hate public speaking. Its a natural reaction. But its coming...you are just going to have to do a lot of that this year so I can get your ready for other things.

Do you have any suggestions for other fun projects that we could do this year? What would YOU like to do to prove your mastery of the literature that we are reading? I am totally up for cool suggestions!

No comments: